Sign in to follow this  
CWpredator

WILSON COMBAT UPPER

I have a Seekins Precision lower, geissele high speed national match trigger and all the other nice little goodies. I was looking to buy a complete upper for it. Im torn between the Wilson Combat and Les Baer 223 uppers. Both are in the same price range and both claim to be the best of its kind. Any advice on which way to go if anyone has shot them? I'm leaning towards the Wilson combat upper. Any input would be great before I lay out the 12-1300$ for either one

• Like 1

I have seen a bit of a review on the Les Baer and it seems like a great upper. Another one you might want to check out is a manufacturer named Dedicated Technologies. He builds custom uppers in most calipers and custom calipers. He uses Shilen barrels and has a custom muzzlebrake that is amazing. I have a 243wssm that shoots one hole all the time. He is usually a year out,but it is well worth the wait. David

http://www.dtechuppers.com/index.html

• Like 1

Thanks for the link. In checking them out I'm pretty interested in one of their .20 practical uppers. Looks like it would be a perfect upper for blowing up prairie dogs!

If you assembly it your self, lap the barrel of your choice, to the upper of your choice correctly, buy a nice float tube, a good BCG it'll shoot as good as the custom ones for cheaper, and you can play with your tourque's, gas set up, and bolt face to time it. It's a fun hobby. Despite what the liberal left says, ar's are great hunting guns and par none for accuracy if set up right.