Since when has McLame been concerned with the Constitution?

And I love how ABC labels the people as anti-immigration instead of anti illegal immigration.

• Like 1

I sent mccain a letter about stoppig the wolves and i received a lengthy response with his support of hunters and against wolves.

I sent him a long letter in regards to politicians overstepping their boundaries and ruining the constitution and received nothing. Sent him one more, received no response. Awesome...not!!

In case you missed it, McLame is teaming with with Bloomberg now and Jeff Flake is also following suit by claiming he is in favor of Obama's gun control schemes.

I saw that article with McCain and Bloomberg. McCain and some of the GOP are Rhino's. I regret voting for Jeff Flake, just as I have others. The Dem's seem to be doing a good job at destroying the GOP. Makes us aware of what the GOP have become. A bunch of spineless toadies.

The White House set up a bunch of fake twitter accounts and starting hammering guys like Flake with messages meant to seem like his constituents were in favor of strict gun control. They got caught doing it but won't comment.

Our President and his band of DNC Lackey's are the most corrupt group I have seen to date. They make Richard Nixon and Jimmy Carter look like sweet hearts in comparison.

I sincrerely hope that sometime soon, Obama gets caught with his hand so deep in the cookie jar, that impeachment will be unavoidable. Thats all I want for Christmas.....Obama's resignation....or a shameful prosecution. Yep...and pig's will fly.

The White House set up a bunch of fake twitter accounts and starting hammering guys like Flake with messages meant to seem like his constituents were in favor of strict gun control. They got caught doing it but won't comment.

And guess what will be next.? Federal control of the internet. The fed's are already gaining access to personal emails and networking acounts WITHOUT WARRANTS! We have a federal tyranny in the making

......and as a scare tactic.....the Fed's just released a bunch of illegal imiigrants from custody....because of looming spending cuts.

There are no spending cuts. It's a lie.