Sign in to follow this  
rbryant9

Bagging my first FOX

With the season coming to an end, We made our 3rd stand for the day. We set up and One of my other friends set up his new Decoy out of a Davy crocket cap. When less than 20 seconds on the call came in our little friend Grey Fox. My friend was with us on his 2nd time calling and he wispers, " There's a squirrel". Haha I knew it was a fox and I took the fox down. Shot him with a .223 55 gr.He was a good male with great fur. It didn't even ruin the fur. It was an awesome day calling and I know why everyone is addicted to calling.

post-10406-0-80526700-1362534849_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats man that's awesome!!! I've been fortunate to shoot a bunch of those bushy tailed turds! Its an accomplishment to get one. I'm just waiting to get one with my bow for a mount. I might be setting my goals a little high but I want to get an arrow in a kit fox for a lifesize! Happy hunting and keep at it!!!

Wayno945 he never said he was using FMJ's they make 55gn V-MAX's let alone a wide variety of hunting bullets for .223 in 55gn.... Don't jump to conclusions and hang the guy out to dry! Big congrats rBryant9 and keep at it!!!

Wayno945 he never said he was using FMJ's they make 55gn V-MAX's let alone a wide variety of hunting bullets for .223 in 55gn.... Don't jump to conclusions and hang the guy out to dry! Big congrats rBryant9 and keep at it!!!

I'm sorry Wayno945. If I would of known the original post I wouldn't of said a word. rBryant8 be careful and read the regs. have a good idea of what's goin on because the Internet is a great way to get caught up. Happy hunting y'all