COOSEFAN

Well...I wish I was goin huntin' with you all.....

Good luck Jimmy. Just remember, if you have a grizzly chasing you, Bret is smaller and a little more tender so he will probably go after him. :D David

Good luck Jimmy. Just remember, if you have a grizzly chasing you, Bret is smaller and a little more tender so he will probably go after him. :D David

:lol: That's what I've been telling him......and I know I can outrun him too! :lol: That is why Bret doesn't hunt the San Carlos.......he believes Lions will take out the "lesser" animals in the "herd" cause they're usually weak........You will never see Bret last in line when we're hiking out of the mountains in Lion country! :lol:

Hey David, Bret actually gets on here regularly, but doesn't post.........so......We are just kidding with you Bret.......Being "vertically challenged" does have it's benefits: cheaper clothes cause you can shop in the kiddie section....you don't HAVE to ride the big, scary rides at Disneyland cause you don't make the height requirement.....and...best of all.......you don't have to buy the " Tall " Outdoorsman's tripod, the "Small" one works fine, and saves a ton of money! See.......there is benefits. If you read this Bret, we love ya! Hopefully this makes him wanna retaliate and gets him to actually post on here! :ph34r: Thanks, Jorge Gonzales

Well, I guess Bret never saw this thread.....I'm not gonna mention it either ;) I'm off within the hour, just wanted again to say thanks to everyone for their info over the last couple of months. It has been very helpful and probably has eliminated problems I would have run into otherwise! I think i've already found one problem and I haven't even left yet......It has been planned that we were going to buy our tags on the 4th (Mon.) at the G+F office in Alaska...........Monday is LABOR DAY! I just thought about it yesterday and can't get ahold of anybody at G+F or my Outfitter to find out if G+F is open tomorrow! I can't imagine they are but if they aren't........then....I guess, I hope the plane waits for us to get our tags on Tues. and we lose another day of hunting! I have no clue, all I know is I'm goin to Alaska and hopefully I make it out to the Bush and not stuck at a Hotel the whole time wonderin' where my Outfitter is! ( I didn't mean the "Bush Co."! :P ) Thanks again...............JIM>