COOSEFAN

Well...I wish I was goin huntin' with you all.....

I keep readin' about all you guys going huntin' this weekend and at first it makes me jealous.... but then I remember ....... I'm headed to Alaska on Sunday :P At least you guys don't have to watch your backs for Grizzlies or hope the plane comes to pick you up after two weeks of being alone! I'm excited but not yet ready :ph34r: I have changed my mind on weapon choice from the .270 to the .300 Win mag., but, I am shooting the 180 gr Fusions and can kill a basketball at 300 yrds consistently off my tripod/shooting-stick set-up! All I need is for the Caribou to be there and for the Moose to be big enough! I am hunting in Unit 17 about 100 miles north of Dillingham. My Unit is a trophy unit where the Moose has to have 4 brow tines on at least one side or a 50" spread, so IF I kill a Moose.........it'll be a TOAD! My outfitter said we have a second camp set up so if the Caribou aren't in this first area, we can relocate and hopefully find them there. We are focusing on getting the Moose first though, because my buddy and I have no real experience hunting those beasts, and they seem harder to get than the Caribou. I have watched every movie made though and I think it will help!

For those who have the unit 9 archery tags....I will be back on the 18th and will be up there on the 19th-26th, so let's do that meet-n-greet in Tusayan one night at least for pizza! Like I said before, I will buy the beer/soda. There is ALOT of guys from or affiliated with CWT.com that have that tag or are guiding up there, so pass it along and pick a night to do it!

One last thing, I am finally an "Official" supporter of CWT.com and Amanda is working on my ad and it should be up next week! I'm excited as heck and can't wait to see my ad on here when I return. Thanks guys, JIM>

I had to come back to the heat from Alaska and you get to go up and be in the nice cool damp weather. How is that fair?

Anyways best of luck on your hunt. Looking forward to some great pics of monster moose and caribou on the ground.

Best of luck on your hunt Jim. I'll be heading to the Northwest Territories on Sept. 15th. I'll be looking foward to your post on your hunt when I return on the 24th.

Shoot straight ;)

Good Luck Jim!

I remember when you first posted that you had booked that trip and now you're off ---- Time Flys!

As always you take fantastic pictures and I can't wait to see the memories posted here on CWT.

Nose to the wind! and Drop a trophy Moose and Bou.

Doug

AzP&Y

Good Luck and be Safe, Have a great trip.

God Bless

Good Luck Jim!

I remember when you first posted that you had booked that trip and now you're off ---- Time Flys!

As always you take fantastic pictures and I can't wait to see the memories posted here on CWT.

Nose to the wind! and Drop a trophy Moose and Bou.

Doug

AzP&Y

Yeah time has flown VERY fast. My business has been extremely busy ths year which has made everything very hectic as well and I just can't wait to get away from it for a couple of weeks! I'll only have probably one, maybe two days a month from here until the second week in December to see my wife, so all heck is going to break loose when I return 'cause she doesn't know about my schedule yet :ph34r: So I really hope this trip is enjoyable at least regardless if we tag anything. I will take a ton of pic's and video, which reminds me to buy more memory cards!

Hey Jamaro....we have a couple of those "ABCO's" here, brings back some memories from our young and dumb days! Do they actually have one up there? Jazzmine sounds like a very nice, prim and proper young gal :lol: I would look forward to meeting her :lol:

Hey Scottyboy, I don't know what they would think when they found out I was smuggling a BP agent on the plane? :blink: I would love to have you there though, you could show us how to hunt BIG critters!

And Mike, best of luck to you in the NWT, I also look forward to your success pic's!

Thanks to all you guys for your info, I posted several topics here over the last couple of months in regards to things I knew nothing about and you guys always had answers and ideas for me....I appreciated it, and never had to go anywhere else looking for it! Thanks, JIM>

Oh I forgot.. Tell, Jazzmine at the Great Alaskan Bush Company Hi for me.... Man I was young.. :)

j-

Man Jazzmine doesn't work at the ABC anymore. I thought you were younger than that :P

Man Jazzmine doesn't work at the ABC anymore. I thought you were younger than that :P

Hey... She owes me some money :) :) I spent 8 months in the Bush, teaching south of Nome and man she was a sight for sore eyes...

J-

B)

Hey Jim, best of luck to you. I wish I was going. Don't worry about the business, you've got a good team here to handle the B.S.(is that the proper abbreviation for business?) If you want I'll stop in and check on your wife too cause that's the kind of friend I am and I just want you to enjoy yourself. Can't wait for to here about it!

Good luck Jim,

I hope you have a blast and I will probaly see you in unit 9. I am actually taking my wife to San Diego for the next few days for all the time I will be gone this fall.

Be safe and have fun.

Jason

Hey Jim, best of luck to you. I wish I was going. Don't worry about the business, you've got a good team here to handle the B.S.(is that the proper abbreviation for business?) If you want I'll stop in and check on your wife too cause that's the kind of friend I am and I just want you to enjoy yourself. Can't wait for to here about it!

:huh: .......I have no worries about the business stuff, you guys got er' covered.......as far as the ol' lady......That would be great, better yet....since I live so far from you...why don't you just stay the night when you come out, I'm sure that would make her feel safe while I'm gone. I appreciate it buddy, you're the best! :unsure:

Thanks agian guys, and I hope we all do meet up on the Elk hunt! ............Shortypants might not be able to make it though :angry: