Sign in to follow this  
Camofreak

Pleasents heating up!

Went out today, and slayed a bunch of carp! They're on top rolling around and on the shore lines!! Had alot get off the arrow, but still boated quite a few! And that was with two guy and 1 bow.

This weekend is gonna be a blast!

Awesome!!! I'm excited I'm shooting sahuaro as we speak! oing to be great all night! and will be heading over to pleasant in the morning!

Great News!!!! I spoke with Don the other day and we added a numbers option for 20$ per team!!!!!! I recommend gettin into it!!

It's game time fellas, 1st shoot of the yr!! Weather couldn't be better, can't wait to kill some beers, I mean fish this weekend!!! Good luck

It's game time fellas, 1st shoot of the yr!! Weather couldn't be better, can't wait to kill some beers, I mean fish this weekend!!! Good luck

Beer?? whats that?? i thought those silver cans with the blue mountains was AIMING juice!? Oops secrets out!!!

Beer?? whats that?? i thought those silver cans with the blue mountains was AIMING juice!? Oops secrets out!!!

Aiming juice or in Ds case after last year joint lube......

Good one Dom, my shoulder hasn't been the same since that night, hopefully the dudes face still hurts! Lmao

• Like 1

Good one Dom, my shoulder hasn't been the same since that night, hopefully the dudes face still hurts! Lmao

With green beer flowing non-stop what can you expect!!! Were gonna work on keeping the bracelets off this weekend!!!!

• Like 1

Yea no kidding, I think I'll bring my favorite chapter book and a night light and hang out in a tent this yr instead of tearen down the bar:) y'all have fun!!

Dom I can imagine the wrist flick you gave as you said that! ..... Travel safe bro

Is it morning yet?! Beers flowen to good and anxiety is to high, can't sleep!!! Come on sunshine!