Sign in to follow this  
105Coues

Letter I just sent to my reps....

I just sent this and would like to encourage others to contact there representatives. It is a shame that people do not speak up because they are afraid of our own government.++++++

With all due respect. I would like to have someone to explain to me how anyone with half a brain could use the logic that it was in the best interest of our country to release thousands of illegal criminals back into our society? What a slap in the face to all the real American criminals incarcerated for the same crimes. Now the illegals get better treatment than our own citizens??
And while our government wants to limit arms purchases for law abiding citizens in the name of making people safer, you let criminals out on the street. Making matters worse, with no way of tracking them. Even worse, this is blamed on the sequester all the while we are giving huge amounts of money to terrorist countries.
To add insult to injury, I had to show my id to buy allergy medicine but our government wants to grant amnesty to these illegals and sues states for requiring voter id to vote.

Ladies and Gentlemen, VOTING IS THE MOST SACRED RIGHT WE AS AMERICANS HAVE!!!!! To allow criminals (people in the country illegally) the most sacred of our rights is disgraceful.

To limit law abiding people the means to defend themselves while letting a criminal with an ankle tracking device to roam free to kill and rape a 10 year old girl is disgraceful!!!! And he used a knife i might add.

The children of this great country are our most valuable asset we have. They are our future!! How does it make sense to have armed guards at ball games and malls but not at schools?
I can't believe I have to say this but you will never get rid of all the crazy people. The logic that anyone can tell you that you cannot have the means to protect yourself and your family is ludicrous.

It breaks my heart as an American to see the country being bankrupted, people being divided based on the fact of how much money they have, our children being thrust into an unrecoverable debt crisis, criminals being catered to while law abiding citizens are persecuted, DHS buying 2700 domestic assault vehicles and tons of rifles and ammunition, and now the majority of citizens are afraid to even voice their opinions to our corrupt government because of the fear of retaliation.
It should not be that way! Remember that all of you are sworn to uphold the Constitution and that you work for the people.

I plead with all of you to read our Constitution as it is and apply a 2 part litmus test to future legislation. The first question should always be: Does it violate the Constitution? The second is a common sense test? Neither of these seem to be used now. I am not trying to be insulting, just objectively looking at where we have been, where we are, and where it looks like we are going.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Nice letter.

I have not heard the word "boo" or anything else back from the letters I have written, but then again I am a lttle harsh at times.

If you hear drones buzzing around your house....break out the armor piercing stuff ;)

Our government is a disgrace. Wished your letter would do some good, but if it went to McCain or Flake it probably went right into the ROUND FILE because they are a couple of sympathizers. Those that are elected and go with "good intentions" get washed out by the Lib dirtballs or the Old Guard. The majority of them are there to increase their personal wealth and power, and "to heck" with the real people of this Nation.

I have hopes things can change, but right it feels more like a pipe dream every day.