Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Weekend hunt

I went out sunday and monday with my bow. I found a few deer, along with this buck that I jumped walking back to the vehicle. He jumped about 30 yards away and reapeared way up the canyon and I got these pics.

Can you find him?

100_0887.jpg

100_0888.jpg

a shed I found

100_0898.jpg

Guest Ernesto C

Yes I can see him,I can see that very familiar "flag" He's just avobe the dry tree. Did you check that carcas? was a lion kill? Nice pictures,thanks for sharing.Good luck on your hunt.

Ernesto C

I didn't even realize the carcass until I posted the pics. I might have to go back in and check it out. I also thought it might be a dead century plant or barrel cactus.

sweet pics my daughter loves the "can u see the deer games" :)

Nice pics. Took a minute to find the first one. And my daughter( the 12 year old archer) walked by and said "gee that sucks I bet he didnt get a shot. " and walked off. She spotted it just walking by behind me Go figure,. LOL.. Got to love having a girl who hunts.

I dont think thats a carcass. not sure what it is, but if it is a carcass its bovine or something large, and not deer. The ribs would be to big. Although those are maybe even to big for a bovine. No idea.