ratherbehunting

FS: Remington VTR-15 SS Varminter .223 + Foxpro FX3 Caller + Scope + Decoys

FOR SALE: Remington VTR-15 SS Varminter/Predator .223 + Foxpro FX3 Caller + Scope + Extras

Selling my coyote hunting outfit to raise some cash for another project I am working on.

Not really interested in trades - sorry.

Includes the following:

Remington VTR-15 SS .223 24" Bull Barrel Triangular Barrel Varminter with hunting legal 5 round clip (accepts 30 round after market ones as well)

Millett Long Range Tactical Scope

Foxpro FX3 Programmable Remote Caller with rechargeable batteries, USB, case and car and home chargers

Assorted decoys, some Hornady 223 ammo

Asking price of $2700.

Working on pics. Here are some research links:

call me at 602-690-0663 if interested. Pls leave message. Thanks.

post-4718-0-51700500-1365004283_thumb.jpg

bump and a fyi. House Bill 2640 signed by our Governor eliminated the 5rd magazine limit in Az on all animals except the ones governed by the Feds.

• Like 1

bump and a fyi. House Bill 2640 signed by our Governor eliminated the 5rd magazine limit in Az on all animals except the ones governed by the Feds.

Thx - appreciate that. I didn't know that. I think Rem ships this with a 5 rounder since some states limit hunting to 5 round mags.

Price lowered to 2600.

No one wants to take up Coyote hunting?

How Much For just the vtr

Well I would like to sell it all....but I turned down 1600 no glass. I guess I would let the vtr and glass go for 2100 cash firm. This thing is a tack driver btw. Comes with Plano hard shell case. Some ammo....cleaning gear as well.