coues7

Swarovski 10x50 SLC NEW

I'm glad that Jamaro and the breeze had their fun, but I've been to heck and back with a bone-marrow in 1992 and a stem cell transplant 2000. I have one daughter who is nothing but a pure and absolute GOD sent blessing and angel. And with the Lord's help were gonna do it again even if it means some help from the modern miracle of medice.

So have your fun boys......I still wouldn't wish once ounce of bad on either of you! When you've been the places I've been you understand the big picture and wouldn't wish one ounce of bad on your worst enemies.

Dood I am sorry about your physical problems and I appologize for my post but I never cut on you personally as far as your physical problems. I also never wished anything bad on you in my post or in real life.

I was seriously considering buying coues7's swaros after seeing them at Sportsmans for 1600 new but decided to go with a new rifle and scope and Nikon Monarchs but I think that 1200 is way more than fair. Coues7, hope you get a good offer soon and everything goes well for your family. Daryl