Sign in to follow this  
goatsie

<<<6mmAR>>>

I have a GAP 6 Creedmoor headed my direction so I am selling my 6mmAR package.

IMG_4118_zpsbf344027.jpg

This rifle is built by Robert Whitley and is loaded. It has a heavy walled billet upper, the receiver face trued, RRA two stage trigger, Atlas bipod w/ American defense mount, hogue free float tube, recessed target crown on premium barrel, extended feed ramps which have been polished. The set up will also include redding die and comp seater, cleaning rod bore guide, 6mmar modified case for OAL, 150 pieces of new Lapua brass, and a bunch (over 150) of once fired brass Lapua and Alexanger Arms (lapua) which I just deprimed and cleaned with stainless steel media, sling, brass catcher, gun guard tactical case.

Scope and Rings are not included. Price for entire package is $2350 shipped. I may take a partial trade, but need the majority in cash to pay for my new toy!

Accuracy on this rifle is ridiculous! Here are pics of a group shot at 500 yards off of a bipod:

FA5961FB-BF1B-40B6-BF61-112C580B285C-836

Here is info on the round for those of you who may not be familiar with it:

The 6mmAR is a 6mm cartridge designed to function and shoot out of an AR-15. The cartridge was designed primarily to shoot high B.C. 6mm match bullets for "across the course" highpower rifle competition at 200, 300 and 600 yards, although it has many other applications. The cambering for the cartridge was designed primarily to shoot 6mm bullets at high velocities, and to provide significant ballistics and wind drift advantages over the standard AR-15 .223 cambering. Typically, for highpower rifle competition at the 600 yard line, the heavy 105 to 108 gr. match bullets (without moly or any special loading techniques) shoot well in the range of 2750 - 2800 fps from a 26" barreled upper and provide much better downrange bullet performance than the comparable 223 long line bullets. Some shooters have reported that with careful load development they are able to run the 105 to 108 gr bullets in the 2800 - 2850 fps range. For the "short lines", bullets in the range of 85 - 108 gr can also be used and loaded at magazine length, and also provide an advantage over the .223.

The 6mmAR, when loaded with a 6mm Hornady 75 gr. V-Max bullet, provides a devastating varmint round that can drive the 75 gr. V-Max bullet at 3100+ fps from a 24" barreled upper.

Wait until you see what I sold it for :) Thanks Big brown!

I was asked if I would sell for less locally, and yes I would sell for $2225 locally.

Yeah this will rock a 6x45! I shoot 95 gr bergers over 3000fps, the only reason for me switching to 6 creedmoor is I wanna shoot 115gr. bullets at 3200fps.

I have been asked what partial trades I am looking for, I am interested in duracoating services, a semiauto shotgun, a rimfire rifle, or a ccw handgun.

Sold/traded