Sign in to follow this  
huntjunkie

Thank You Santanna Outdoors!

For the past three weeks or so I've been looking for a Remington Sendero 7mag. I called every Sportsmans warehouse, Cabelas and Bass Pro west of Texas. And a few back east. I looked on every website you could imagine! Backpage, armslist and a few smaller sporting good stores in Utah and South Dakota.Then I remembered Santanna Outdoors. I gave them a call. They said they couldn't help me but they knew who could. They referred me to Scott at Rim Country Guns. Scott found me a new gun within 24hrs. But most important was they actually helped me were as the other stores could really care less. I will buy more from smaller business every chance I get! Thanks Santanna Outdoors and Rim Country Guns.

• Like 2

Both those guys are awesome. Great guys. Good small businessmen. The fabric of our country

• Like 1

This kind of stuff is a big deal to me. I will definitely look to Santana Outdoors when I am looking to purchase outdoor gear.

I have dealt with both of these businesses. Top notch, like you said it's nice to deal with a small business that actually wants to get you what you are looking for.

Awesome gun Stan! I've been casually looking for a Sendero .300 RUM myself for a while. I haven't got any tags yet this year so am in no rush. But I still check in with most of the east valley dealers weekly to check their inventory. I've been getting a bit fed up with the attitude I've been getting at most of these gun dealers lately. Seems that with the recent run on anything shooting related many no longer feel the need to show good customer service, or even be polite. Sooner or later things will get back to normal, but I won't forget who did and didn't forget how to treat and appreciate a customer.