AZRDHD

GPS

IM LOOKING FOR A NEW GPS, DON'T WANT TO SPEND TO MUCH. ANYONE HAVE A GARMIN 200 AND IF SO IS IT EASY TO USE? ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks for the info, I was looking at that one to

Get the Garmin E-Trex at wal mart for a hundred bucks and you will be happy. Very easy to use and gets on satelites fast. David

How old is it and how much do you want?

I have the e-trex... How soon do you need your GPS? I am think of getting a new GPS and would sale you mine for CHEAP... I just don't want it to sit in my closet and collect dust.

j-

Just to help out..

Look at the GPS buyers guide on this page..

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...&hasJS=true

70.00 bucks i can get it brand new for 90.00 at target. :D

Those little E-trex are good units IMO. I personally use a larger one, the Garmin GPS XL just because I can't keep track of the E-trex, infact mine is currently lost as I type this.... :unsure: If you have time, hit up the pawn shops, I found my XL for sale in one for $50 with the box, and instructions.

Those little E-trex are good units IMO. I personally use a larger one, the Garmin GPS XL just because I can't keep track of the E-trex, infact mine is currently lost as I type this.... :unsure: If you have time, hit up the pawn shops, I found my XL for sale in one for $50 with the box, and instructions.

Thanks for the idea that might be a good place to look, our walmart is all out of the etrex

70.00 bucks i can get it brand new for 90.00 at target. :D

Cool.. the cables will be 20-30 bucks...

sorry it took me awhile to get back to you... I was out and about... Did i fail to mention that it has all of crazyaboutcoues hot spots?

j- :D

Cool.. the cables will be 20-30 bucks...

sorry it took me awhile to get back to you... I was out and about... Did i fail to mention that it has all of crazyaboutcoues hot spots?

j- :D

:blink: The check is in the mail! :lol:

Just make sure you use it enough to trust it, but also get a good compass, and a map to use. Over the weekend for some reason there were four different GPS mishaps. My main unit acted up and said camp was twenty miles away when it was more like three, then my secondary started to act up and said that our ride was right where we were. We didn't get back to the rhino until about ten that night, after walking over eight miles. The next day I picked up a hunter and he said his and his dads had done the same thing that same night, and had sent his dad off towards upper lake mary. Kind of like a mini devils triangle in the middle of the Pin Hill Quiet Area. :lol: