redneck74

!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS !!!

The guys I hunt with had their camp set on fire in 6A on the archery elk hunt by some of these yahoos. It was several years ago and I'm not sure on the details but they never caught who did it, but those idiots were out there giving all the hunters a hard time.

2 things

if a helicopter or any aircraft "buzz" you get the tail # and call the FAA- and police. that is a HUGE NO-NO ( go to jail loose your licence.

if you dont have a CCW at least learn what your rights are, to defend your self. and be able to not only justify, but articulate your actions.

Bottom line is no reasonable person is going to harrass and confront a person leagaly hunting w/ a firearm or bow. with that said ,or being the case - depending on thier body language and actions you have every right to take defensive actions i.e. pepper spray ( you should have a can of bear repellent) if they continue to agress to you after that it is safe to say they are out for no good- and you have the right to defend your self.

obviously learn the law first .do not let your emotions cloud your judgment

be polite and profesional. it is a free country and we do have freedom of speech. and with the benifit of the doubt they might not know that free speech dosnt apply to thier actions.inform them and allow them to un-butt the area . if they dont , well I imagine it would be the same as going into a restricted area(most state land requires a valid hunt/fish lic, or permit) and harrassing a person doing thier job, or golfing.

be safe and carry pepper spray. and I hope no one here has to deal with these domestic wackos.

alliby

3 place 55 gal garbage cans out in bear country stuffed w/ doughnuts grease and cover it in patchuli -

that ll keep em out of the woods :lol: :lol: :lol:

and if I offended any one with that comment I appologize and acknowledge that -not all bears like fattening food. ;)

after thought -

If you join thier group they might lead you to some real nice bucks :lol: :lol:

Those guys are rediculous... They have no sense of mind that if we dont hunt then they will over populate and starve to death... I wish i could smack some sense into those psycopaths.

When I went through that site it changed my screen saver to a hunt sab one. I couldn't get it off for a while.

They sabotaged my computer.

Dang anti hunters!!

When I went through that site it changed my screen saver to a hunt sab one. I couldn't get it off for a while.

They sabotaged my computer.

Dang anti hunters!!

glad you were the sucker and not me Skinner