redneck74

!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS !!!

You guys have to check this crap out. Please paste this link into your browser, I wouldnt want them to see where the hits are coming from.

I must say that these guys are completely off thier rocker. These guys go out and pretty much screw up your hunts, bang pots and pans, scream and yell you know goofy crap like that.

HERE IT IS:

www.huntsab.org

Yeah this gruop went out one time banging trash cans and stuff.The ended up getting 12 bulks killed out of this one canyon because they were running them to the hunters.There idiots!

Yeah this gruop went out one time banging trash cans and stuff.The ended up getting 12 bulks killed out of this one canyon because they were running them to the hunters.There idiots!

Now that's funny!!

I went to the website, these people are scary. They tell how to evade getting arrested and have links to websites that tell how to build bombs. Anyone know if these guys are around here?

Here is what you do, I know a lot of us carry enough in our packs to stay out for at least one night and if you see them you can carry any extras you need before you take off, you walk them as far out as you can go get them real mixed up, if they have a compass or a gps it might not work as good, but if you keep them out till dark it will still be a rough walk back for them, most of them are probably only prepared for a few hours, turn it around on them make them stay out all day and all night if possible.

I have read of someone doing this to someone that tried following him and the guy that followed actually asked if he could sleep next to the hunters fire that night, as I remember it he ran the guy off in the dark.

If that stuff doesn't work maybe we show up at the humane society or at their meetings and beat pots and pans together, they would call the cops in a heartbeat, these people are crazy and think that their way is the only way to live, they want everyone to be vegetarian clones, no personalities and no opinions, everyone exactly the same and equal except for them.

Did you see how they call us all Bubba on their site.And at the bottom the guy apologizes to all hunters if he used in big words.And puts a link there for Websters Dictionary.Like we are all stupid.And to answer onlycouses question, yes.But they get in trouble if they mess with hunters in Arizona.It's forbiden by law.But heck it's only a misdemenor.They are asked to leave by law enforcement and if they don't then can be sited.But by the time the law shows up your hunt is probabley already ruined.What would be funny is to act like your on there side.Tell a couple of them why don't you head up this hill here.And then come down this canyon over here screaming and yelling.And i'll wait at the bottom for you and count all the pretty dear as they run out.Don't pay any attention to the gun shot.

What are the bears eating. The Grizzly Man. I know that was sick and un called for.

We used this to bag us to nice bucks when i was in Highschool. We just got ahead af the kitchen pot and pan beatting freaks and let them chase two nice bucks righ to us. :lol:

I ran into some of these idiots up on the plateau a few years ago. They were driving up and down the highway with a howling coyote tape playing at full volume with speakers pointing out the windows to scare the deer away. I thought it was one heck of a fast 'yote until I saw the standard issue hippie-mobile drive right into my camp. Still get a good laugh from that. Anybody have something like this happen? I like that they talk about spraying repellent around bedding areas and generally disturbing the lives of the very animals they are trying to protect. Smart! Kick up the game so the road hunters can get them. Why don't they poison water supplies and burn the feed while they are at it. These guys are hippcrates... hipokrates... hipo... dang, what was that link to the dictionary they gave us?

Sorry, just my weird sense of humor. At least I think I'm funny.

I hear pepper spray works well for wild animals such as these. :unsure:

forcibly imposing your beliefs onto someone else is never a good idea, and they should be glad, since most of us own lots of guns. :ph34r:

They are usually pretty thick around Flagstaff during the archery hunt. They were near my camp four years ago playing drums all night. Come morning when they finally went to sleep in there sleeping bags scattered around an area, I drove my quad right through there area. Its funny seeing all of those suckers popping out of there bags. I will be up there this year helping on a hunt, so I will have a little more time to bother them. David

I need to stock up on blunts. Lets be sure not to confuse these guys with treehuggers (like me). These guys are animal "rights" wackos.

mark

i had a helicopter buzz my hunting group last year. They flew around us all morning untill they found us i guess. I was stalking a huge mulie with my bow, and the helicopter got as close as he could to the deer untill he ran him out of his bed. He later buzzed a few of the guys on a hilltop (who had rifle whitey tags). The helicopter got close enough to see that he was getting the "you're number one" sign. He kept flying around in the area for the next few hours. They believe that we are unintelligent and simple minded, but they are the ones harassing people who take pride in making great shots with high powered rifles. I might just be dumb but that doesn't seem like the best idea in the world.