NitroAZ

A few more bear pics

Here are a few pics of bears I have coming in at two spots. Each spot has two coming in quite often, but due to the recent cool down they have all but stopped. Sunday while driving to my stand I got a pic from my smartscouter of a nice bear which just came in, had I left an hour earlier I might be making a different post..possibly!!

post-2299-0-24100300-1368131254.jpg

post-2299-0-78155500-1368131273_thumb.png

post-2299-0-34056900-1368131288_thumb.png

Good looking bears thanks for posting. How do you like your smart scouter?

I really like them, I have a couple of them. They work great if you have cell service, VNet seems to have the best coverage

Is the first bear a blonde, or did the sun angle bleach the photo out?

I’m pretty sure it’s blonde, but do to the over exposed photo it’s hard to verify. Unfortunately certain times of the day the camera is looking toward the sun. Last year during the last week of May and first week of June I had a big blonde bear coming into this spot quite regularly, so it’s quite likely it’s him. I had that bear patterned pretty well last year and when I finally decided to go in and shoot him while on my hike in I received a pic on my phone showing he had just come in, needless to say I was bummed, but as I got to my tree I heard another bear coming in so I shot it. While I was skinning her I had a third one come.