mike, thats for sure it was a God thing! we are all blessed to have him...it is the way we use him in our lives that matters...

desertbull, thnks for that article it cleared some things up and gave me different perspectives

I like how the phrase..."read your bible daily" started all this :D religion can be a very sensitive issue with some people but it looks like we are all open to it...

mike, thats for sure it was a God thing! we are all blessed to have him...it is the way we use him in our lives that matters...

desertbull, thnks for that article it cleared some things up and gave me different perspectives

I like how the phrase..."read your bible daily" started all this :D religion can be a very sensitive issue with some people but it looks like we are all open to it...

I guess my thought would be if you can't find God while hunting you are missing the picture. When I'm hunting I feel close to the Lord. You only have to look around you to see His mighty work. And I like others always give the Lord thanks for giving me one more chance to enjoy his creation with or without a kill.

two places of worship i pray at ... the church and in the field, i sometimes hunt by myself but i know i am never alone when doing so

p.s Pass the Ammo :D

AZRDHD,

You're talking scripture! Here it is out of the Message version:

...But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look at what God has created, people have always been able to see, what their eyes as such can't see: eternal power, for instance, and the mystery of His devine being. So nobody has a good excuse.

Romans 1: 20

CHD has now made his entrance to AZOD. I suspect he should be famous soon. You all go read his bragging there. The AZOD server is not capable of handling such mega pixels.