bluedevil99

Custom Vinyl Decals

Something for the running the dogs. The Bear Hunter one has some defects on it but any version sold will be correct. For some reason it was cut off on one side by about 1/2"

post-8732-0-30687900-1371334982_thumb.jpeg

post-8732-0-90710800-1371334985_thumb.jpeg

If you are just looking for examples, my suggestion would be to use google image search for whatever you are looking for plus decal. So for example "duck dog decal." Otherwise you are more than welcome to contact me with what you are looking for and I can provide you with some examples and then we can just adjust to meet your needs.

can you send a phone number to my pm . need some made for my company to put on my truck.thanks

Hey all just wanted to say thanks for all of the interest from everyone in regards to the decals. Just so everyone is tracking I will be leaving for Afghanistan rather shortly, however my wife will still be taking and completing all decal orders. She has access to my coues account and will check it.

Once again thank you everyone.

• Like 1

Hey yall we have a decent giveaway going on right for some free decals. Would really appreciate all the entries would could get and any spreading of the word is even greater. Its ends on the 1st.

Thanks all

Back home from Afghanistan and would love to work on some custom vinyl decals if anyone is interested. I would like to thank Matt at Borderland Adventures for being a repeat customer and best of luck in the upcoming seasons.

• Like 2