125coues

Guns for sale

Winchester Model 94AE 356 win, 1997 RMEF banquet rifle #71 of 400, Winchester proof steel. Comes with 2 boxes of shells. Asking $875 OBO

post-1911-0-73923200-1371268799_thumb.jpg

post-1911-0-92531500-1371268835_thumb.jpg

post-1911-0-67822900-1371269386_thumb.jpg

post-1911-0-24209300-1371269413_thumb.jpg

post-1911-0-56217700-1371269442_thumb.jpg

post-1911-0-37738800-1371269468_thumb.jpg

T/C Encore 50 Cal muzzleloader black synthetic stock, missing breach plug tool. never shot. Asking $500 OBO

post-1911-0-32218900-1371269668_thumb.jpg

We are selling these guns for a friend, we priced them according to past sales. However they can be negotiated. If you are interested please feel free to make an offer, she just may accept as she does not need the guns and would like to get rid of them. But be kind :rolleyes: We are selling a bunch of other stuff for her as well.

Thanks for looking.

we can put your name on it .remember the price has OBO after it and it comes wiyh 2 boxes of bullets minus 4 .the man who bought it shot it only 4 times then put it in his gun safe

remember all guns we listed areOBO

Oh boy, here we go again. Not the OP, that looks legit. Some newbie from Wisconsin just wanders in here looking to buy? And he uses language like "advise". I would almost guaranty this will turn out to be an offer of payment, then ask you to ship, but down the road you will wind up with no money and no guns. Another meathod is sending you a check for more than asking price, ask you to deposit it and send him the difference and guns. Either way, the bank will take the check and then later come after you for the funds when it bounces back as fake.

Sweet looking guns by the way.

oh boy here we go again! i have relatives in phoenix they are o.k. with picking up for me if we come to terms--- cash---give me the number that buys it ---- thanks jamal---- i would rather not haggle just give me a fair price and it is done.

pm sent

If this is legit I apologize, it just follows the same patterns of all the other for sale, new member scams. Cash is king... I would still be careful. And cash means cash, not cashiers checks, money orders, western union etc. But that's just my experience of dealing with online transactions talking.

Jamal... who in Phoenix that you know is a member here that saw this? They have great taste in firearms.

It is also pretty common to come across posts, including things for sale, just doing a google search. F2F sale requirements can easily be overcome going through an FFL, as repeatedly mentioned in past posts. It only takes minutes to create a paypal account.

Let's try to refrain ourselves from browbeating first time posters and I guarantee they may even stick around and become contributing members of CWT. ;)

• Like 2

I agree on the beating guys up immediately. I bought the .50 beuwolf from the other guy from Wisconsin. he was a great guy and a cop to boot. Sale was as easy as any other i have dealt with. So those of you who love to immediately call foul don't be so quick to judge.

However i am not vouching for this guy what so ever, and sellers and buyers should always beware Just my .02

There aren't a bunch of guys beating up Jamil. I was the only one and I apologized if I was wrong. Let's not spin 125Coues thread into something it's not.

Good luck to both 125Coues and Jamil.

Oh and... sweet looking guns.

The Browning has been sold!!! No Scam! Good People, Thanks.

Winchester and T/C still available.

Mark

both the winchester and T/C muzzle loader are sold

thanks to the guys who bought them

Mark