Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Kids Bow

Hey Flatlander not sure if you still, need a bear scout bow but I have a black one Rh with a trophy ridge 3 pin fiber optic sight and whisker B arrow rest just saw this post and not sure if you bought one or 2 bows already! My son loved this bow but he got a Diamond atomic for Christmas and is not using the bear. Any how shoot me a PM if you are interested

i just bought my 4 y.o. daughter a Black Rhino M-42 longbow for xmas. they are hand made by a guy in Illinois. top quality and very fun to shoot. she forgot about all the toys she got for xmas. he makes different sizes and draw weights. i am VERY happy with the bow and the quality. bought the pink & purple feather fletched youth arrows @ ROSS OUTDOORS. and made her a leather quiver and arm guard from scrap leather i had at work and laced it with flourescent pink paracord. ill upload some pics of her setup when my new phone comes in. her bow is 15# at 20" draw. a little pricey @ $115. but the excitement, smiles and memories are priceless. it was very awesome to see her forget about all the barbies and toys!

www.bows.net

This post has got my wheels turning. My boy turns 4 in March, and the idea of getting him a bow has got me excited. Now I just have to talk my wife into it. I might be in the market to buy a used one.