Sign in to follow this  
gotcoues

brand new trailer tires with wheels

I wanted to list these to see if there is any interest on here. I have four white spoke wheels with Carlisle Radials with less than 5 miles on them. st225/75r15 E rated tires.

$400 for the set. Tires were purchased on 5-16 and trailer has been at the repair shop since then and stored indoors.

post-754-0-80529600-1372423138.jpg

Here is a picture of the style of wheels that the new tires are on.

I might end up splitting the set and selling as individual spares.

Are these still available ?

I just went out and looked at my quad trailer. I got st205/75r/15D. My wheels read 15x6.0. I wonder if they will fit my trailer?

TJ

Yes they are still available. I am picking up my trailer from the repair shop tomorrow and I will have them dismounted asap. They will still have less than 10 miles on the tires. If I cannot sell the set of four, I might be willing to part them out as spares.

TJ, I can measure the the bolt pattern, my spare is in the garage. 2&3/4" from bolt hole to hole and 5&1/2" straight across from bolt hole to hole. These measurements have been taken after only one beer while chomping down on coues burgers, they should be deemed reliable.

I will be posting them on craigslist after they are dismounted, please let me know if anybody is interest. I'm assuming they will go fast since they are so common for trailer set ups.

Well, I've had more than one beer so I better measure the pattern tomorrow. Sounds like it might be the same as mine but I'm worried about the bigger size tire hitting the fender. Wish I had one to try.

TJ

I assume you have a single axle, are you interested in two? If you can tomorrow, let me know the exact tire height and how much clearance you have now and I'll check mine. Who wouldn't want a bit more ground clearance as long as they clear the fenders! If they rub, just take those pesky fenders off ;-)