AZ_SAWBUCK

NEED TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP ABOUT THE TRAILCAM THEFT

/> Thanks for posting this AZ-Sawback. I had Amanda pull the plug earlier today on my topic. My only intent was to draw attention to the guy that was caught red handed and admitting stealing stuff for 15years in the area.

Thanks again !

TJ

Sound like you might have jumped the gun there a little bit Magnum PI. Next time you decide to go "viral" with your hot scoop you might wanna ensure not to slander people you dont even know. Why not just let the law handle these types of things Judge Dredd? Your case will hardly rival the State of Florida Vs Zimmerman on tv if that what you were hoping for. keep up the good work Columbo!!!

One thread and I now have 2 on my ignore list.

Seriously, where and how can I add people to my ignore list? No more drible from that rifleassclownman? Sounds awesome!

Just go to your control panel (upper right of your screen, it's a pull down with your screen name) > choose manage ignore preferences > enter the user name = bliss

AHHHHH.... So this is what bliss feels like? I like this.

Not much different than all the poor guys named Michael Jackson.

Don't you mean Michael Bolton? I hate that no-talent assclown!

Sorry, I had to make the reference to Office Space, great movie! Lighten up the mood a little for everyone on both sides of this!!!

• Like 1

So it's great to see a little backpedaling here ! Realizing that your lynch mob tactics might actually injure inocent parties! Well done Amanda! I feel sorry for Amanda having to ride heard on a bunch of hen peckin , nattering holier than thow undibundelers!

Hey Oneshot IMHO - LMAO -TJ's post didn't prove a thing except there are a bunch of folks (like U know who) on here that jump on any chance run their mouth's about unproven accusations!

• Like 1

/> Thanks for posting this AZ-Sawback. I had Amanda pull the plug earlier today on my topic. My only intent was to draw attention to the guy that was caught red handed and admitting stealing stuff for 15years in the area.

Thanks again !

TJ

Sound like you might have jumped the gun there a little bit Magnum PI. Next time you decide to go "viral" with your hot scoop you might wanna ensure not to slander people you dont even know. Why not just let the law handle these types of things Judge Dredd? Your case will hardly rival the State of Florida Vs Zimmerman on tv if that what you were hoping for. keep up the good work Columbo!!!

THIS GUY ROCKS! ......LMAO!

• Like 1