Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

**YARNELL NEEDS HELP

Myself and friends are taking donation load up to a drop off sorting facility in Prescott for the Yarnell families that lost everything.. just puting it out there incase people on here also wanna do their own collection and get out of town for the day.

I also want to put it out there that the phx va med center takes clothing donations and has vets walk in off street every day hoping for something to wear.

• Like 7

I have a lot of extra clothes that i can donate. Will drop them off...thanks

My mom actually let me know this was going on and that she and sis have stuff and well i have half a truckload myself without even digging.. sis put out a mssg to her work 'endurance international group' so might be taking multiple vehicles??

it maybe difficult to see God in all this but im pretty sure in the aftermath

Jeremiah 29:11 will be evident. "I know the plans i have for you." declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

We should be confident and knowing this is GODS PLAN for us.. yes we can mess that up with sin but this wacky cult that was mentioned on this site and the funeral.. MATHEW 7:15 beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are actually viscious wolves 16 you can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?....20 mid way says so you can identify people by their actions.. ( sorry fingeres wore out.)

So in keeping with this we deliver goods to those in need! and those who hide behind the word baptist to disguise the actions of thye anti-christ will probably remain home plotting against God as usual.. **btw i attend a southern baptist church in camp verde often so dont let them steal the word baptist for the dark side... baptists are good people! well mostly ;)

• Like 3

/>Myself and friends are taking donation load up to a drop off sorting facility in Prescott for the Yarnell families that lost everything.. just puting it out there incase people on here also wanna do their own collection and get out of town for the day.

I also want to put it out there that the phx va med center takes clothing donations and has vets walk in off street every day hoping for something to wear.

Went up yesterday with duelly overflowing with clothes men-women-children and they were not accepting clothes.. they have had so many donations they turned us away with clothes, it was a beautiful thing to see how many have rallied to help out! they are in need of things just not clothes till they sort it all. they do need volunteers even if only for an hour to help process donations. they need toiletries, paper towels, generators, etc etc its in warehouse behing Big Lots in Prescott. Prescott Goodwill ended up with nice donation from my family. :)

• Like 1