Sign in to follow this  
azbownunter22

German Shorthaird Pointer Puppys

I've got five big running and hard pointing GSP puppy's on the ground and will be ready to hunt this fall. Three females and two males hit the ground on June first. These quail hunting machines come from serious hunting lines. Call me at 520-907-0793 or send me a PM for pictures or questions.

Thanks,

What, no pictures? :(

TJ

This is not a show line or a backyard breeding. These dogs are out of my original breeding pair that were out of a dog's like Beirers Evolution and the Radbach lines. Beirers was a tremendous field trial dog in 80's. I've had five litters from my original pair dating back to the mid 90's. Those puppy's have more days afield than most pointing dog's. These puppy's will run a big gun dog brace one day and find you a bunch of mearns quail the next.

Call me if you have any questions.

520-907-0793

I haven't ever hunted behind this pair but I've seen them worked while training and they are impressive. If the pups are half the dogs the sire is you will be getting a hunting machine. One of the most impressive hard working dogs I've ever seen.

Good luck finding hunting homes for your pups Simon

I haven't ever hunted behind this pair but I've seen them worked while training and they are impressive. If the pups are half the dogs the sire is you will be getting a hunting machine. One of the most impressive hard working dogs I've ever seen.

Good luck finding hunting homes for your pups Simon

If Larry endorses them, they are good to go with out a doubt!