Sign in to follow this  
vincent figueroa

COUES IN STONEMAN LAKE AREA

I hunted the stoneman lake area last august and saw a couple decent muley bucks, is there coues in this area?did not spot one coues here. I killed my first mule deer in this area by apache maid look out, and i dont recall seeing coues there at that time either. have'nt got to scout there this year,i will be out there this friday and saturday. Any knowledge you can give on this is greatly appreciated. COME ON AUGUST 23RD!!!!

I hunted the stoneman lake area last august and saw a couple decent muley bucks, is there coues in this area?did not spot one coues here. I killed my first mule deer in this area by apache maid look out, and i dont recall seeing coues there at that time either. have'nt got to scout there this year,i will be out there this friday and saturday. Any knowledge you can give on this is greatly appreciated. COME ON AUGUST 23RD!!!!

I found coues but it was a little farther north of Stoneman lake and south of Rattle snake canyon. Saw about six does a spike and a decent 3 point but it was a few years back. Better glassing farther north of Stoneman too.