Sign in to follow this  
SpeedGoat

Congrats to Comm1 on his Desert Sheep Tag

DUDE!!!...Congrats!!!! i just want to tell you first hand its all worth it!!!...just make sure you take as many pictures as you can!! an then take more!! take pictures of everyone thats there to help share a truly of a hunt of a life time!!...after the hunt you will find yourself waking up in the middle of the night and turning on the light on top of the night stand and looking through your pictures becuse you cant belive you finally got your once in a life time RAM!!...and the only disappointing problem you find is you did not take more pictures!...there will never be enough pictures!! lol!....take nothing for granted!!! and enjoy even the bad days!...because!!!..MR COMM1!!! you just got a desert sheep tag!!....god bless and enjoy!! and welcome to the brotherhood! ;)

Robbie,

My only regret is that JP isn't here to help. His spirit will be with us on the mountain.

He will be watching down on us and when we see him when we leave this world and meet him in heaven he will have a lot of comment on what we did wrong on the hunt!! I miss him a lot.

Just read this post and figured it out...I'm tag # 2 on this hunt and have enjoyed the many phone conversations with Comm1 since being drawn and figuring out who's who. I look forward to meeting in person at the sheep clinic & out in the field. Headed down this weekend again (for the 6th time) for another scouting trip and hours behind the glass. Just enjoying the adventure!!

• Like 1

Klondyke I look forward to the clinic too and to sitting down with you and sharing our stories of this adventure so far. The best part is we have barely begun a once in a lifetime story and there is so much still to come!! Have you heard anything from tag#3 yet? I have not. See you Saturday !! I was impressed by your pics u sent with the adapter!!