Sign in to follow this  
lefty

which blind do you have?

Just bought the Bling Luck blind, seems to be the best bang for the buck on the market right now.

I thought about that one. Looks a lot like the double bull just cheaper. Prolly get one of those next yr.

• Like 1

thanks guys, i think i have it narrowed down to the brickhouse or the blind luck. do you guys ever use the shoot thru mesh and does it affect the arrow flight also i assume you can't use mechanical broadheads with the mesh, right?

go nonto sportsmans guide and look there they range from $44 to $400 i like the 7x7 footers with large windows for about $125 they have lots of sales

I've been through a bunch of the 45-60 dollar ones and they are junk. A pain to set up and even worse to fold back in to the bag. A few years back I bought the Ameristep Bone Collector and I have been very happy with it. Spend the extra 100 and you'll be very happy. My old man bought a couple of the brick house's and they are good to go. Pretty much the same as the Bone Collector, easy set up/tear down and plenty of room for two people.

I have an Eastman Carbon Venture 3D... Got it at Sam's club in 2008. It's huge and I hate carrying it- but VERY comfy and it has the 3D leaves sewn in and plenty of straps for brush to attach. I am in the process of making new shoot through windows on mine. I haven't shot through them- I made a vertical cut down the entire length of them so I had a smaller opening to shoot through. I just can't seem to wrap my head around taking the screens off completely. I'd feel like I was sitting out in the open... I make a lot more brush blinds rather than hunt from the pop-up. It's just part of any scouting trip for me to cut and assemble dead brush and tree limbs where I want to sit. That reminds me... I'd better go check some that I built last year!