Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Hunting & Nonhunting Items/Price Change & Updated

TJ,

I'd love that hip quiver if there was a way to get it to Phoenix. :)

TJ, I work in downtown Phoenix and would be happy to pick it up and deliver to downtown Phoenix area or close by if 8owhunt247 wants to meet me around these parts. I might be able to go out a little further than downtown on a lunch break or shortly after work. I need to come by and pick up the floor jack anyway, and it would be no problem to help out a friend!

Brian, I just pm'd 8OWHUNT247 and waiting on an answer. Leaving now to pick up Peg's gun so will be back here in a few. Thanks for your generosity.

TJ

Lets do it! That is mighty kind of you!

I work downtown pretty much also so that will work out great! Do you just to cover the $7 and I'll get you when we meet up?

When is this going to happen?

I want to give a shout out to my good friend "My Rights As An American" for stepping up and offering to deliver a hip quiver to "8OWHUNT247" in Phoenix tomorrow and thank you Andrew for the purchase.

I can't say enough about the integrity of our cwt members. Thanks gentlemen!

TJ

I want to give a shout out to my good friend "My Rights As An American" for stepping up and offering to deliver a hip quiver to "8OWHUNT247" in Phoenix tomorrow and thank you Andrew for the purchase.

I can't say enough about the integrity of our cwt members. Thanks gentlemen!

TJ

Thanks TJ!! Nice quiver, it will get some good use. And YES thanks Brian, you made it all come together!! Love CWT!!!

Tj that bow case I got from you, although it is bigger than my new bow, it is working out great as I can get all my "STUFF" in it. Thanks!

Tj that bow case I got from you, although it is bigger than my new bow, it is working out great as I can get all my "STUFF" in it. Thanks!

Thanks Steve for the extra $5 to donate towards cwt. I will be sure to include it along with my donation to Amanda. :)

TJ

Here is an update on a few items back up for sale and a couple price changes. I will have more items to post later. If I got any cheaper I would be giving them away. Look at the original post for changes. Thanks for looking. :)

TJ

The hard bow case still available?

The hard bow case still available?

Sorry it sold. Just got done updating original post.

ttt :)

TJ