Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Draw Results?

Does anyone know when the results will be out for New Mexico? This is the time of year that i hate, waiting to find out if i've been drawn for anything.. I wish we could find out sooner.. Thanks Jason

I was looking at the NM site this morning and it said to check back on the 10th.

Mike

I agree Jason. This time of year is torture. I keep looking day after day on the website hoping the results will come out early. According to the Regulations, the results won't come out till early July. Hopefully we all won't have to wait that long. :)

Jason

I think Mike is right to check on the tenth, but I think the official day is June 24th, according to the regs that they sent me. I sure hope some of us CWT members get drawn over there. Good luck Coues addict

Thanks,

I could never figure out why Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada wait so late to let us apply and get the results. I always put in for the early archery elk hunt in 15 which starts at the end of August and if drawn i have only two months to scout. I hope we get drawn our first choices this year and have a CWT camp in 27.

Jason

I'm not sure why it was changed. Until last year we found out this time of year (2nd week of June). Last year it was the last week of June and I assume it will be this year but the regs say not until July. What I don't understand is why it takes us from the last week of April until even now to get the results and post them! Good luck to those of you who applied over here!

Kevin

I'm thinking I may not be so right! I went back to check the site and can't find anything. I think I may have been looking at the regs from 2003.

I apologize for the misinformation.

Mike

I found it (really) on the NM site. It says to check again on July 6th.

My apologies again for causing any undo excitement.

Mike

Rembrant

You know the first thing i did this morning was check for the draw results only to find out my anxiety will be delayed another month.

Oh well. :rolleyes:

I just heard the game and fish department decided to close all deer hunts in New Mexico this year.

GOOD! What a relief. Now I don't have to be concerned about it.

Mike

Yeah, apparently because of the drought conditions they will not be offering any deer hunts this year in New Mexico. It hasn't posted on the website yet but should be there tomarrow.

Yeah, i heard something like that also, but that they were only going to issue one tag and it was for me.

Hey Guys

I wasn`t sure if you guys were Bull Sh_ _ _ _ g, or what. So I called New Mexico fish and game. The lady I talked to said that there was going to be a deer hunt. I told her that I had heard that on the internet, but that I couldn`t believe that they would want to loose out on that much revenue! She said Ya, that would definitely put a hurt on their program, and as far as she knows the deer seasons were definitely on. She did say to check around July the 6th or so. Hey Mike, I guess You can start worring again! Good luck everyone Coues Addict :ph34r:

Bummer! Now I gotta worry 'bout getting drawn, and if I do I'll hafta spend money on gas to get over there. And then I'll hafta get up early in the mornings and hike around and glass alot. Then if I find a good buck I'll hafta spend good expensive ammo. And if I kill a deer, I'll hafta gut him out and get all bloody - spend money on film for pictures. WHAT A HASSLE!!!

Why can't I just live my life vicariously through the TV like a zillion other Americans?

Mike