bullwidgeon

Al Miller's 2006 rifle bull

Al Miller and Tom Duke waited 12 years to draw early rifle bull in coveted unit 7B North. This morning despite lightning, rain and terrible weather Al and us went out and knocked this bull down at 178 yards with one shot from Joe Fanning's old 7MM Magnum. They had scouted the area alot over the last few weeks but had lost most of the bulls they scouted. Last night Roger Cook and I located 15 different bulls with 3 of them being "shooters". This bull scores 924 and three quarters on the Metric scale and that does not include over 152 decicentometers of busted off horn. It is the only 7x8 bull I have been a part of hunting and killing. I had to come back to work, but I have a feeling Tom Duke and the guys dumped another toad this afternoon the way the bulls were carrying on this morning.

;)

albull.jpg

albull2.jpg

allbull.jpg

Bret M.

Man even busted he is out of this world. Does he have double devils or just the one side it is hard to tell. Man what a Dandy of a bull.

OK I see it now. WOW that is neat. :D

7b north :rolleyes:

Looks nice in spite of some busted points. Character.

I figured the weather change would get them going again. The bugling has been hit-n-miss for a few weeks.

RR

Great bull nice and dark rack. Love the stickers on him to bad he had to break that one tine off.

Awesome job!!!! These have been some hard early rifle hunts, thats a great bull! JIM>