W.O.T

hunting gps maps

anyone know if you can use the sd card or download version to load onto 2 gps units?

Ive called them directly 3 different times with waits over 5 minutes without talking to someone before I hung up...

Their customer support concerns me if I have to use their help in the future

I purchased the maps a few years ago for my garmin gps and then, the license was for 2 gps's. I believe now, the license is only for one GPS, but you can guy individual licenses for extra gps's. My experience is for the dowload version only. I don't have any experience with the chips.

Ron

I got the sd card from sportmans warehouse not sure exactly what brand but it is awesome! Shows all the private land , game unit boundrys, water and all the fs roads . I love it, one of my most valuable tools while in the field!

I not sure what maps you are looking for or what gps unit you are using but I have used this site for years http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/. You can get all kinds of maps that you can download on to you garmin. Then, by simply downloading their mapsource program to your computer, you can use the same maps at home.

They have all the state maps, wilderness, trail maps, etc. They are free. It takes a little computer know how, which I really don't have, to get everything up and running, but with a little time, it can be done.

Brent

• Like 1

A few years ago when I bought it, the download was for two GPS's and the card works in one at a time. But they may have changed their policy. It used to say very clearly on their website how many GPSs could be used, so I would thoroughly read their website. There was a page that was designed to help users determine if they should get the download or the SD card and that info was on that page.

+1 on the gpsfiledepot free maps. It doesn't seem to have the private land ownership mapped as good as hunting gps maps does, but it has all the public land for sure and it's free.....I downloaded the entire state of AZ and installed it on my garmin etrex recently.

I know you can use 2 GPS with the download version. It can be a little tedious getting everything to work right with their security, but once you have it all set up it is awesome. I had a little trouble getting everything working right this last upgrade, so I had to watch their video's to get a refresher course :)