Scooter

To Biscuit or not to Biscuit? That is the question.

whisker biscuit for life crew checking in.

u aware??

Edit: No thanks Jeff

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly d**k? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like ****. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well? it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a ...bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective? Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us normal people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are challenged persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been 'right'. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you, especially in your pursuit of fictitious deer that you like to post here.

but lettuce beef real tea, PM me your username so i can rep you when i get back from banned camp (10k) (srs) umirin?

edit: sorry for thread derail. as far as the biscuit i like it because i usually walk with the bow upside down in my hand. put the arrow in, set it and forget it.

HAHAHAHAHA lost it at the unawares, mirin 10k green skittles tho.. you can definitely have my measlys anytime.

Oh and whisker biscuit

I have used many different rests over the past decade, and on my Bowtech Assassin right now I have a WB. I went back to it because it is simple, and it works.

just got my bull using a whisker biscuit, 2nd elk using a WB. complete pass through on 2 shots 64 and about 50yds with this last one. for hunting i cant see why anyone would use something different. i love how i can knock my arrow and not think about it making any noise at all. not to mention theyre cheaper.

For tree stands or blinds they are great. I can see where people like them for spot and stalk also. But a good quality drop away is hard to beat. The little rubber arrow holder you put on the shelf holds my arrow great. I shoot a hamskea versa rest and couldn't be happier. I personally have a mental issue when it comes to arrow flight and nothing touching the arrow from the time of release to the impact of the target.