donniedent

Big White Muley Pic.

Heres a picture of a grande piebald buck we saw on the way back from our Wyoming hunting trip. I feel blessed to have seen him!

Donnie

P.s. I had to zoom way in to get it under 100k. Thats why it looks so grainy.

post-373-1160712393_thumb.jpg

Is that the same buck that has been posted on MM?

His color is amazing and that rack is pretty dang good also.

I don't know if these are the same pics that are on MM but I have been sitting on them for about a month, forgot I had em' till I seen Donnie's pic. I don't know where they are from, just recieved from email. What a trophy that would be.......you would have to get him "life-sized"! JIM>

whitedeer.jpg

whitedeer2.jpg

So is it a safe to say that it is illegal to harvest a piebald or albino buck is what ever state this buck lives in? I can't imagine a buck or doe make it to this age and still being alive. He might a well have a flo orange coat on. Come to think about it it would be perfect camo in the snow but other wise........

I have heard that some folks say they would not harvest a buck like this. If it were legal I definatly would in a heart beat!

:ph34r:

I don't know if its the same buck as the one off of MM. This one has a dark patch on his back and I can't really see it on the pics from MM. The picture was taken near Meeker Colorado and I know the pics on MM are from near there as well. Either way it was a very special thing to witness. There is a good chance I'll never witness anything like again in my life. Funny thing is... it was the end to a fantastic hunt. Our group of 4 ended up filling 9 out of 9 tags that hunt. I've got about 5 min. of video of him too. It was awsome!!!

Donnie

That is a truly amazing mule deer, And I think coosefan is right if you took him you'd have to get a life size mount. I've only saw one albino deer in my life it was a doe in unit 27. B)

That is amazing dude!!! That is a one of a kind deer. His name should be hudenie!!!

They are the same deer, He truly is amazing. I have tons of footage of him as well. He has not left the protection of private property since he's been born. He is a bit of a local hero in Meeker and there are pics of him plastered everywhere since he was a fawn. Very cool buck.