Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

done

/>you mean no more whining about dove hunters?
How is it that you could be so bored? funny cuz myself or anyone really could even fabricate something if we wanted and it would seem it could occupy many people on here for day after day.. kinda funny actually. plz keep this nonsense on the proper pages. thx.

Every dove hunter on here has a thing or 2 to say about a dove hunter (hunter is questionable) this year i just spoke up... my bad on the close to rd shooting that is coming in handy now so thx everyone who so politely corrected me. as for the other infractions they committed you are all welscome to help clean up what looks like last 5 years of shells from presumabaly the same "hunters" happy hunting.

**************Oh and when someone has been member for years and profile says nothing about them and low post count yet they show up to fight???? gee could you be another member hiding behind your other secret user identity??? uhhhh duhhhh pretty common bud. heck i used different username to show off a bull elk but never thought about using it so i could act a fool!

• Like 1

not trying to fight, just think it's funny that someone can get so worked up over dove hunting. relax and have a few beers and maybe a prozac. ha ha