Sign in to follow this  
out2hunt

Prayers Answered

Man, what a GREAT story!! That started my morning off right. Congrats to you on a fantastic hunt and bull.

Thats a great bull! Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm hoping I can take my first bull later this year during the late rifle hunt.

Congrats!! I got my first bull this year as well!! An amazing feeling! I was so pumped and then realized what I had wait for,for so long was over! Cant wait to get the next tag!!

Heading back up to try to tag my buddy out! 52 and never killed with his bow so prayers for a straight shot with excellent opportunity! TTYS

Well it turns out luck was not in our favor. Mike passed a spike two nights ago and ended his hunt yesterday with tag soup. I enjoyed this year's elk hunt so much! Thanks to all who followed along and shared in the memories. Elk meat is already done, Thanks goes out to Mike at Miller's southwest processing for holding my head and cape so I could continue to hunt with my friend. Good luck to all on their upcoming hunts! Next up, My son and his junior 3a3c cow hunt!!!