Sign in to follow this  
trophyhunter

carp help for unit 32 az

Howdy ya'll. I know this is a coues website and I am a coues freak, but my girlfriend drew the oct. unit 32 md hunt. She is 2 for 2 hunting coues and wanted to try something a little different. We were unable to do alot of scouting due to school and work so I was wondering if anybody knew of any spots that might hold some nice bucks. I have never hunted md in this unit. I'll even trade some sweet wt info on some hot spots in units 31 or 32 if anybody is interested. Good luck to all.

Klondyke area or the san manuel side of aravaipa canyon get a good topo

[size=7

Where are you coming in from Unit 32 is pretty big and depending how far you are willing to travel will determine where you should go

Try the Winchester Mts. Out of Wilcox. Some good Mulies in there.

WK

Try the Winchester Mts. Out of Wilcox. Some good Mulies in there.

WK

I am with you mulie hunter. All i can say is B)

Thanks for the help guys. I will be coming through safford eihter the bonita side or the klondike side. Still debating. Will, are the md in the flats or do they get up kinda high in the winchesters mts? THanks again.

I used to hunt mulies there years back. There is a ranch east of the deer creek road (between bonita and klondyk) you can't walk in through the property but you can walk around it. It's not for the squeamish, but there are some monsters back in there. Also if you take the deer creek road back in a ways you'll see some mountains on the west side i have seen some really nice mullies come outta there. When you first drive up the deer creek rd. there are a lot of nice looking revines, but the deer are pretty scarce and it's tough hunting. I hope this helps, good luck!

I used to hunt mulies there years back. There is a ranch east of the deer creek road (between bonita and klondyk) you can't walk in through the property but you can walk around it. It's not for the squeamish, but there are some monsters back in there. Also if you take the deer creek road back in a ways you'll see some mountains on the west side i have seen some really nice mullies come outta there. When you first drive up the deer creek rd. there are a lot of nice looking revines, but the deer are pretty scarce and it's tough hunting. I hope this helps, good luck!

youre right about deer creek but during the first hunt that place looks like a war zone be cautious

youre right about deer creek but during the first hunt that place looks like a war zone be cautious

Thanks for the info Tata and CRB. I'm probably going to be around that area, so I'll have to check it out. MONSTERS!!! That's what I like to hear. Yeah, I've heard it does get a little scary with all the hunters in the area. Thanks for lookin out. I'll let you know how we did. Thanks.

They have been in both places in the past. Seemed to be more up on the mountain though...

Good luck,

Will