Sign in to follow this  
Couesnut

Hey Scottyboy IA ????

I'll be in 36C in Nov., probably by myself. Whats the real story this year?

Is it busyer? More Drugies? More psycos? Whats up? Never had a problem & don't need to. Do I need to stock more .357s????

Thanks, & keep up the good work.Some of us do appreciate you guys.

DH

Naw... not any busier than any other times.. if anything, its a tad bit slower than usual because of the NG down there now.. Just keep that peace maker in the pack and have 'er ready just in case.. Other than that, go out and enjoy yourself. Plenty of Coues to been seen and hunted. Any ideas on where you'll be?? Maybe all of us Nov tag holders need to get together for an evening.. have a few frosties and maybe a plate of fajitas or somethin' delicious! Let me kow!!

We got Nov tags 36b. If there's a get together post it. Could go for some frosty. We hunted 36b Dec. last year. We saw not one illegal or druggy on the hunt. But when we were scouting in Oct/Nov you had to watch where you step so you didn't trip over one. We had no trouble camping out on the hunt but we stayed in a hotel for the scouting trips. Has there been any trouble on Nov hunts in the past? By the way guys, Sophie is the name of my best dog. My name is Brian. I know poor choice for screen name, just wasn't thinking.

Can you blame me for making it last year when we were packing a 90 incher outta the moutains!!

I THINK NOT!! I beleive that I get a free pass on that one..