Danny

Archery or rifle for Javelina ?

Put in for both! I talked to the lady at g&f she said you can apply for 2 hunts as long as they are different hunt numbers.

That is absolutely not true. Per the "Javelina Bag Limit" section on page 1 of the spring hunt regulations:

The statewide bag limit for javelina is now two (2) javelina per

calendar year with no more than one (1) javelina taken per open area as defined in each

hunt number. The bag limit may be filled in any combination of permit-tags (draw tag or

first-come left over draw tag as long as differing hunt numbers) or nonpermit-tags (overthe-

counter tag) No more than one (1) permit-tag shall be issued per hunter through the

initial draw. Refer to Commission Order 6: Spring Javelina on page 15.

/>

Put in for both! I talked to the lady at g&f she said you can apply for 2 hunts as long as they are different hunt numbers.

That is absolutely not true. Per the "Javelina Bag Limit" section on page 1 of the spring hunt regulations:

calendar year with no more than one (1) javelina taken per open area as defined in each

hunt number. The bag limit may be filled in any combination of permit-tags (draw tag or

first-come left over draw tag as long as differing hunt numbers) or nonpermit-tags (overthe-

counter tag) No more than one (1) permit-tag shall be issued per hunter through the

That's what I was told by a game and fish employee at the phoenix game and fish building.

• Like 1

/>

That's what I was told by a game and fish employee at the phoenix game and fish building.[/quot]w

I stand corrected! I called g&f to verify and they told me I could not apply for both! Be careful on who you ask questions and verify they are correct. Thanks for telling me I was wrong in time to correct the error.

Archery is the way to go! They are easy to stalk if you get the wind right and go slow. Like it was said the hardest part is finding them. And it sure is a blast stickin one with an arrow. Also you can chase big bucks at the same time.