Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

**NEW***vx-3l 4.5-14x56mm (30mm) side focus b&c reticle W/ factory installed turrets....FS

I bought this scope on a gun.... the scope had a scratched reticle and I wanted to put turrets on it so I sent it off to Leupold... They called me saying that they would be replacing the scope because they didn't have the right parts? So the factory installed the knurled Leupold nobs on a brand New one and shipped it back... I mounted it and stuck it in the safe... It has never been out of my shop or my safe, never fired.... Brand new... I just acquired another scope as well and don't really need this one now... So I have found the scope without turrets for $1,100-$1,300.... (plus tax, shipping, turrets...etc)......

I would like $1,200....now $1,100, for the scope in the original box, with the turrets included.

No trades... and FTF only.

Thanks,

Gino

text or call

(928)978-29hundred

The cheapest I have found it new with the B&C reticle is $1,099.00 Plus Tax, shipping, and/or the Turrets... If I am wrong please post a link for me so I can correct my price...Thanks.

Gun is not new... Scope is Brand New... and has only been mounted... the gun has not left the safe since I mounted it except to take these pics...

post-996-0-94405400-1381861885_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-28143400-1381861924_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the interest guys... it is still available at the moment with a couple of interested parties.

Once again... can someone please post a link of this Scope NIB for under $1k?? I can't seem to find the exact scope for less than right at $1,100... but keep getting offers for the cost of this scope with the standard duplex reticle... not in that big of hurry to sell it tho...LOL.

Thanks for the Interest guys!!

I think most folks are missing the B&C reticle, leupold is $200 proud of it over the standard duplex. I looked hard for a Leupold scope all over the net for a couple months and every B&C reticle was $200 more than duplex. IIRC mil dots are about 100-150 more.

You have it priced correct to market, don't know how well they are moving at market price, just saw them.