Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

ATV plate and tags

Can anyone here tell me what the cost is like on the plate and tags for the street leagle ATV. Mine is ready and i am going in on tuesday to get the plate and tags done at DMV.

Can anyone here tell me what the cost is like on the plate and tags for the street leagle ATV. Mine is ready and i am going in on tuesday to get the plate and tags done at DMV.

I just looked at My Registration and it came to a Total of $126.00 and I probably gave the dealer some for doing the registration through them! HONDA FOREMAN ES .

I hope this gives you some idea!

MR HOSS

I just asked my dad how much his quad cost. Registration is about $100 a year and insurance was $200 the first year, $100 the 2nd year and $75 this year. it's a Polaris 500 sportsman.

YEs mine has full covrage on it and it runs me another 200 a year on my policy with country. the quad is a 325 trail boss and is a 2002. so it may not cost to much.

Registration is based on MSRP and year of manufacture (depreciation). If its older, it won't cost as much. I can't remember what the registration is but I pay $90/yr for insurance which I know is more than the registration. When I first called about insurance, they quoted $40/yr.