Sign in to follow this  
zukicrazy

7 WEST LOST BULL COUPLE YEARS BACK

My boss hit a weird bull on 7 pines tank in 7 west about 4 years ago on the left it was a 6 point and on the right it was crazy and one of the eye guards was huge im sure it' s along shot but every year he goes back looking for him , he hit him real good we tracked him for a while he was headed east from the tank and then we ran out of blood, I was hoping maybe somebody found him. He would like a picture or buy the bull back ,it was are first archery hunt I think we bumped him as he would bed down we waited almost 2 hrs after he was hit but there was so much blood no way he lived thanks for looking we named him crazy horn

My boss hit a weird bull on 7 pines tank in 7 west about 4 years ago on the left it was a 6 point and on the right it was crazy and one of the eye guards was huge im sure it' s along shot but every year he goes back looking for him , he hit him real good we tracked him for a while he was headed east from the tank and then we ran out of blood, I was hoping maybe somebody found him. He would like a picture or buy the bull back ,it was are first archery hunt I think we bumped him as he would bed down we waited almost 2 hrs after he was hit but there was so much blood no way he lived thanks for looking we named him crazy horn

im tripping out, i swear this was already brought up a couple years ago and didnt someone have pics? maybe im totally off

It was in 2010 , we have hiked all of buck mountain ever year looking for him, I asked a couple years back on monster mulleys but no luck my boss is heart broken thought I would try it here. The bull was little crazy bugle was not normal, the next morning we heard a bull bugle east of the tank on the buck mountain side around noon but he might have stayed going east he came to a fence and wouldn't jump it and dumped blood ever were he went down the fence line headed south and found a hole in the fence and that's were we lost him .