Hey all, I'm sittin' in the dark waiting for day light in 24 right now and it looks like we're gonna have our 5th straight day of high winds!! When is it gonna stop!!!

Anyways, thanks again for the reply's, it's killin me not being able to post up the pics and put the video together for you but as soon as i can I'll get on it!

Also, huge congrats to Gary I. on finding those sheds! That is awesome and we'll definitely try to meet up and get pics with the rack and the sheds together soon hopefully! I can attest to how hard Gary had to have worked to find those sheds, i guarantee there is a ton of blood, sweat and tears wrapped up in those sheds that nobody but a couple guys know about or can appreciate fully. Now i just need to get Gary to help me find that broken G2!

Thanks again all, will get story, pics and video up soon. Now please pray this wind stops and we hammer a buck in the next hour!!

Just amazing that an animal can grow a set of bones on it's head that awesome! Can't wait to see all of Gary's 8 sheds he has off this buck together in one picture! Congrats to you guys for making this happen Jim and Ian.

When Gary text me a few days ago saying he'd just found the last set that buck ever dropped AND another set that was a few years old I couldn't believe it! Gary is an animal to have found all those sheds and the pics I saw of the last set are just too dang incredible! Can't wait to see them all together.