Sign in to follow this  
Rene

Coues killed by a lion mountain

This one was found in Sonora Mexico, surely killed by a mountain lion, very good buck just like the lions like to eat.

Sorry the photo files are too big, need some help. :(

This one was found in Sonora Mexico, surely killed by a mountain lion, very good buck just like the lions like to eat.

Sorry the photo files are too big, need some help. :(

email it to me at katobarker@yahoo.com I will try to help you

Let`s see the photos :D Oops one by one

Another one

One more

One more

Ok thank you for your advice but i had to try myself; nice buck isn't it?

post-1000-1162431308.jpg

post-1000-1162431435.jpg

post-1000-1162431504.jpg

dang nice buck :)

Guest Ernesto C

Rene, welcome to the coolest website :) Hey did you notice your member number?? Member 1000 wow!!

Any way welcome again and thanks for those pictures; it is a really good rack. Do you have any side pictures?

Ernesto C

Wetmule you said it exactly! Lions gotta eat too! I wish they'd eat every skunk and javalina in the woods but then the skunk and javalina afficianados would be saying the same sort of thing about our precious whiteys. It goes both ways I guess.

Oh, and Rene, how can you say it was surely killed by a mtn lion? Was it found under a pile of dirt and sticks or are you saying that cause the deer is dead by any other means than a bullet? I'm just curious. Not trying to question your knowledge and provoke any hard feelings of any kind, I'm just questioning your statement. Killer rack!!!!!!

Thank you for your welcome and comments. I said "surely" because i didn't found it, the rancher who found it said it was killed by a lion, so i assume it's true. Side photos

Thank you for your welcome and comments. I said "surely" because i didn't found it, the rancher who found it said it was killed by a lion, so i assume it's true. Side photos

post-1000-1162483503.jpg

post-1000-1162483784.jpg

WOW! That is a beautiful buck! Thanks for the pics.

sweet looking rack! i like his eagle claw looking points at the bases! *do the chickens have large talons?* haha

DAN