el diablo

1.25 acre lot in Show Low, Az

/>just get me an address and i'd be happy to post some pic's for you.

lee

ps did you want elk or pronghorn in the pics?

That'd be really nice of you if it's not outta your way. It's 8465 Big Bear Dr. Oh and an antelope with a 400" bull in the back round if u can set it up. I'll owe ya next time I get up there. There also a good arial of the lot on the county accessors website and I'm sure u could find it on google maps.

Lee you are awesome. I didn't know the store was closed it was open the last time I was there but that was a few yrs ago. I really wish I could do what I originally wanted to do with it but I can't right now. This really will be a nice place for someone with the funds to build on it.

Pm me lee and next time I'm up there we'll have to meet up. Just let me know what you want or need. I owe you. Gotta love CWT!

Lee you are awesome. I didn't know the store was closed it was open the last time I was there but that was a few yrs ago. I really wish I could do what I originally wanted to do with it but I can't right now. This really will be a nice place for someone with the funds to build on it.

Pm me lee and next time I'm up there we'll have to meet up. Just let me know what you want or need. I owe you. Gotta love CWT!