Sign in to follow this  
ndaniel

Shooting help!

Are there any ranges in Tucson where I can get my rifle sighted in? Just went out to Oracle to shoot and had to leave due to quad runners in the area. Appreciate any info...

Nate

Are there any ranges in Tucson where I can get my rifle sighted in? Just went out to Oracle to shoot and had to leave due to quad runners in the area. Appreciate any info...

Nate

Go to the Pima Pistol Range. It has a 100yrd range for rifles. It's just outside of catalina.

http://www.pimapistol.org/directions.html

You also have the 100yrd range at the Tucson mountain park on the west side and the Three points range for shooting far. Any place you go is VERY busy now because of the seasons. Try to go during the week in the early afternoons.

:ph34r:

here are the results from a quick google search for rifle ranges in Tucson. I think I have driven past the one on valencia and it looks pretty nice. It's in the southeast part of town. I don't know if Jensen's really has a rifle range, but it came up in the listings and you can call and check.

Desert Trails Gun Club & Training Facilities - 8.7 miles SE - 7777 E Valencia Rd, Tucson, 85747 - (520) 663-0119

Jensen's Arizona Sportsman - 5.2 miles NW - 1280 W Prince Rd, Tucson, 85705 - (520) 293-8516

Desert Trails Gun Club & Trng - 5.4 miles E - 431 S Avenida De La Vis, Tucson, 85710 - (520) 663-0119

Jensen's on Prince is closed. The one on Pima is about to close if it hasen't all ready.

:ph34r:

I have always gone to the gun range in three points. It is kind of a far drive but they have ranges from 25 to 524 yards.

Tucson Rifle Club, Inc.

HC 2 Box 7128,

Tucson, AZ 85735-9729,

520-822-5189