Sign in to follow this  
dsears71

22n dec hunt

Haha my dad booked it i was helping a friend on this hunt 4 years ago when there was the nasty snow storm that rolled through the area. It was a crazy week of hunting back then so no chances this time!!

Glassed up some really good bulls, just way too many people. They're out in the morning till about nine. Just get up high and glass. This cold front coming in should make it even better!

Lota people will be up for this hunt my dad and i will be at majestic inn in payson. Where is everyone else staying

I am staying in my trailer off of control road going solo family might make on sat.

Glassed up some really good bulls, just way too many people. They're out in the morning till about nine. Just get up high and glass. This cold front coming in should make it even better!

My hunt is going right now but I had to come back for work.

That sucks my brother in law had a 6A tag had to due the same.

Thats what he said He come across a black bear under a log. him and that bear had a mexican standoff he said he was just feet from it when it jump out of its hole. That made his hunt

I'll be joining the rest of you in 22N this weekend and, hopefully, a celebratory drink at Sidewinders before it gets too cold on Sunday.

• Like 1

Dsear71 pm I have a nice shooter for you. My buddy up in pine just sent me a picture of some nice guys, they finally came down from the rim.