Sign in to follow this  
TREESTANDMAN

Trail camera pictures for June

This month I've gotten quite a few pictures of bucks from salt and water. From the most recent pictures I have gotten, more than half of the role were bucks. I've also gotten some pictures of Bear coming into the water. At one tank, the bear keeps turning my camera away from the water. He has done this the last two times I have gotten my film. I think he is a small adult boar based on his smaller ears and short snout. From another tank there are 2 cinnomon adult bears coming into water, the one appears to be an adult sow and the other a boar.

Are you wearing rubber gloves when you take the film out of the camera? Maybe he smells your scent. Maybe wipe the camera housing off with Scent Shield. Bucks and bears, and cinnamon bears, sounds like you have a couple of good tanks.

Doug/RedRabbit

Ok what are the gps coord. and don't put the stand up to far( I'm afraid of heights).

just kidding, sounds like you have some great spots though.

Good luck and God bless

Yeah, my buddy and I have done a lot of homework and put in a lot of time this off season. I'd love to take one of the bears but as the pears ripen up, they will probably be moving away from these areas and not hitting water as much.