Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

Jesse Jackson

And the point of that is....? Do you really think that guy represents any significant group of people? Clearly just another wack job jerk off extremist... That scmuck obviously doesn't represent the vast majority of blacks or muslims...so the comparison is 100% pointless...plus it sounds like he's laying out a plan that the opposite but equal extremists on here would love to happen.... Bottom line is, it makes no sense to say ' don't call me intolerant because look at how intolerant that guy and is'

To sum it all up...you hate that guy.that guy hates you. The extremists cancel out, and meanwhile the other 98% of us, the population, go on with our sane, happy, and productive lives, letting nature take its course, generation by generation.. Slowly purging itself of the bigoted and hate filled. They are slowly going extinct.Thank god for natural selection.

• Like 1

Why would I do that? He sounds like an idiot extremist and I don't agree with him at all.you seem incapable of realizing there's more then ' your ideology' and 'other'. You and him are very much alike just on opposite sides, can't you see that? And then you call me a pussy when you cower in your little paranoid hate bubble of a brain, fearing anything and everything not EXACTLY like you simply because you don't understand it, so you resort to hate? And who's the pussy?? Then to boot, wasn't it you that got butthurt when I called extremists jackasses? I suppose to hear anything not hypocritical come from you would be a borderline miracle.you have paranoid fearful delusional ideals and a small handful or people on your side here.I have fact experience faith and the vast majority of Americans here in the middle with me.

And I do tolerate you.in fact I like people like you.I can't think of a better way to galvanize the american public against the corrosive ideals you spew then for you to run your mouth and repeatedly be shut down and proven hypocritical. both america and I thank you.

Hey, whatever makes you feel better...I'm sure wins aren't common for you.I'm sure you're not as big an idiot as you've portrayed.I see no reason to continue this pissin match.you're like a wounded animal flopping around so mercifully ill put you out of your misery and end this.best of luck if you put in for the draw, and hopefully the ensuing hunt.there may only be one thing we have in common, but that's a good one.