Sign in to follow this  
rnhunter

Brass/Ammo trade

You guys need to let me know if it is OK to try and do this. I have over 250 unfired brass/ loaded ammo for .300 win Mag. I have decided it is doubtful I am going to aquire this caliber any time soon. I am in need of 7mm mag brass though and was wondering if it would be possible to trade for some 7mm brass or just sell this 300 ammo?? I am not sure if ammo sales need to be tracked or whatever. anyway this is the breakdown of what I have; 65 Federal loaded factory ammo. 87 Remington loaded shells and 15 unfired brass. 72 once fired mix of rem and federal and 10 unfired Winchester brass and 5 loaded. Not sure what the loads or bullets are on the loaded ammo. I could pull a few bullets if anyone wanted to know. I would like to get ahold of some unfired 7mm Mag Winchester brass. Let me know what you think

post-5599-0-33677000-1388468117_thumb.jpg

Ok. I didn't know you could alter brass to such a degree as that. I'm not sure if it would be a job I would try to undertake but it gives me some options. Thanks

Ok. I didn't know you could alter brass to such a degree as that. I'm not sure if it would be a job I would try to undertake but it gives me some options. Thanks

Yes, as long as your caliber is 7mm Remington Magnum. The 300 win mag and 7mm rem mag have the same parent case, the 300 H&H. If you're looking for WSM brass, this will not work. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

If interested in selling let me know how much you would want for it. It would be a shame to pull it apart and waste the components.

Ok. we'll see how it goes. I haven't decided for sure but I will let you know if I decide to sell.

I have a pile of used 7mm mag brass that I no longer need. Would love to trade or cash for some Remington brass in 300 win. If it is already loaded I don't mind pulling the bullets to get a hold of some more brass. Sorry I don't have any leads on new unfired brass for either caliber.

For now I am going to keep brass/ammo around. Knowing I can resize to 7 mag gives me options. Thanks