Sign in to follow this  
rclouse79

Brand new Badlands 2200 with tags plus bladder

I figured it would cost $315.54 to walk out of the door at Sportsman's with this (pack- $269.95, Bladder $24.95, tax $20.64). I have to say Badlands customer service is awesome. They sent me this pack after my old one bit the dust, but I have decided to go another route. The water bladder is from my old badlands, but the pack the newest model and is completely unused with the tags. I am asking $250, firm for now. Call Rob at six09-two9two4.

post-3890-0-29037500-1389661698_thumb.jpg

yes, 520-six09-two9two4

ttt

I would also consider trades for a carbon tripod. I am looking at the Manfrotto cxpro3 right now.

Price drop to $230 with bladder

All the tag says is 2200, and online is says they are one size fits all. As far as I can tell the older models had two horizontal straps connecting the batwing, and this is the newer model with three straps.

Drop to $200 if you can give me the money before somebody bids on e-bay.

You coming to phoenix anytime soon? I would take it but don't want to spend 75 in gas

It is up for bid on e-bay without the bladder right now for $185 with $20 shipping. If you want the pack with the bladder I will end the sale and ship it to you for $220 as long as you let me know before someone bids.

It is still available. I will sell the pack to someone in Tucson for $200 if they let me know in time to cancel the ebay auction before someone bids.

Sold. Nice to meet you EOM!